Friday, August 26, 2011

Tunisian Crochet

I decided to learn Tunisian Crochet.  I purchased an adjustable kit (denise) - which I should have done with knitting needles a long time ago.  Its a very neat set, easy to put together or change out lengths of cord etc.

I started out with a few tiny swatches to get a feel for the stitch, the simple stitch and I tried the purl and knit type stitches.

I then started an Entrelac piece to see how that went, and after a bit decided to make another hot water bottle cover...



I decided yesterday to try tunisian in the round, using the loop method, and I cast on and made a hat, its fantastic, I used odds and ends of green wool I had left over, Galway wool. and Size K hook.

1 comment:

Sue-Ellyn Rempel said...

Love the hat where did you get the pattern Just teaching myself tunisian