Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mocha

I just made the most delicious White chocolate mocha.

I purchased Torani Original Mocha Sauce, White Chocolate, 16.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)  and the Hamilton Beach 40729 Espresso/Cappuccino Maker with Pod Holder

I have Amazon prime membership so shipping is super fast.  It arrived this afternoon and I watched the short 10 minute DVD that came with the Espresso maker, and was on my way - took me a few minutes to clean all the parts before getting started.  I don't have a decent shot glass or a frothing pitcher yet, so just used a pyrex jug.

Added a couple of squirts of the sauce to a coffee cup - brewed a shot of espresso, and added that to the cup - then I steamed and foamed the milk and added that on top.

SO YUMMY.

I had left over milk, so I added a dash of the syrup/sauce and gave it to my son - he loved it!

No comments: